In order to ensure that your time at The Farmhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast is as relaxing as possible we have the below policies for our guests.
We would be happy to take your reservation by phone 1-800-928-4346 or by using our secure online reservation system.
All reservations require a credit card to hold your reservation, the full amount of your stay is charged upon your arrival. We accept Visa or Mastercard.
Our rooms are priced from $139-$159 Canadian dollars and are based on double occupancy. Each additional guest is $20 extra per night. In Nova Scotia there is a Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) of 15% that is applicable on all rooms.
Special reservation policies apply for Convocation weekend and other designated “Event” weekends. Please contact us regarding these events.
Check-in is available after 3 p.m. or by prior arrangement. Please advise us in advance if you will be arriving after 9:00 p.m as self check-in arrangements will need to be made.
Check-out time is 11 a.m. or by prior arrangement.
Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to your arrival date will incur the full charge of reservation unless we are able to re-book the room.
Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed reservation dates, you will be responsible for the original room nights booked for your intended stay unless we are able to re-book the room on your behalf.
The Farmhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast does not discriminate against any of our guests. Regardless of race, color, ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, all are welcome.
Pets (an additional $20 will apply)
We only have one pet friendly room which is located in the Carriage house called the Annapolis Suite. This suite has its own private entrance and is separate from the main house.
To ensure a comfortable stay for yourself and the other guests, we ask that you become familiar with the following guidelines:
Inn Pet Guidelines:
- A maximum of one pet per room will be permitted.
- Your pet must be on a leash or in a kennel or carrying crate at all times when not in your personal suite.
- Your pet is not permitted in any area of the main house (This is not applicable to guide dogs).
- We ask that you not allow your pets on any furniture or beds – however, that’s not always possible so we are happy to provide you with suitable pet blankets should they wish to sit on the couch.
- We suggest that you bring your own pet bedding, clean up towels, food and water bowls and pop bags. PLEASE do not use the Inn linen for your pet.
- Be respectful and aware that barking, whimpering or any other noise can be disturbing to other paying guests.
- Should you leave your pet unattended in your room when visiting he/she must be crated.
- You are financially responsible for any damages caused by your pet and or any excessive cleaning charges that may be required.
- Please be sure to clean up after your pet.
During your stay Please contact us for more details.
We treat the privacy of our guests at The Farmhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast very seriously. Any contact or personnel information for our guests will be safely stored and will never be shared, sold, or given to a third party.
We are a Smoke Free Bed and Breakfast; however, we do understand that some guests choose to smoke and are permitted to do so outside on our grounds. Please ask for an ashtray.
Gift certificates are available for purchase in any denomination or for specific packages. Gift Certificates do not expire, are transferable, and make wonderful gifts!
Please contact us for more details.